In june 8th of this year, the making of a clay "figure" of Boris started. I didnt really knew how I wanted it to look like, but in the moment I felt that liked it.

In june 29th we put it in the oven. One week later i took it home with me to do the painting, but then i realized i didnt liked it at all, so i just kept its unfinished version inside a box, until august 24th.

In that day, i tried again.

One more failed attempt in september 28th

Around the first weeks of october, the last attempt took place; on november 3th i take home the unfinished figurine to paint it; but i realize it has some failures, sooo i fix it in ceramic class.

Between november 11th and november 12th the thing is almost finished!